I help my clients learn to eat in sync with their body’s innate patterns to bring them to their natural weight and optimal health and vitality.
I am a functional and integrative Physician Assistant and Certified Nutrition Coach. And, I am a working mom who had her own mid-life wellness and weight loss journey. I finally figured it out and I want to share my strategies with other woman.
As a functional medicine provider, I have advanced training in and understanding of chronic disease as well as the hormonal changes that accompany mid-life. I believe all of us, regardless of age, deserve to feel vital and and AMAZING!
My areas of focus with clients:
- Nutritional strategies for chronic health issues such as thyroid and autoimmune issues, diabetes and pre-diabetes, Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), female and male hormones, elevated cholesterol, low energy, and more.
- Explaining complex medical and nutritional information clearly
- Managing hunger and craving
- Helping my clients to adapt a health diet into their busy lifestyles
- Working with clients who often turn to food or alcohol to relax or who struggle with eating in social gatherings
- Improving body image
- and most importantly…setting up a plan that is SUSTAINABLE